We buy homes in Atlanta. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Atlanta metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Atlanta metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as Peachtree City, Decatur, Buford, Suwanee, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Roswell, Norcross, Chamblee, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Alpharetta, Acworth, Canton, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Woodstock, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Atlanta
- Atlanta is the fifth capital of Georgia. Earlier capitals were Augusta, Louisville, Milledgeville, and Savannah.
- Street Nightmare – There are more than 65 streets in Atlanta with the word “Peachtree”
- Atlanta is the only city in the USA that was destroyed during a war. Union general, William T. Sherman, burnt it to the ground in 1864.
- The busiest airport in the world is the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- The Eastern Continental Divide runs through downtown Atlanta. Rain that falls in the southern and eastern portions of the city drain into the Atlantic Ocean. Rain that falls in the northern and western portion of the city drain into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Atlanta has the third largest number of Fortune 500 companies in the USA.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
3355 Lenox Road NE, Suite 750
Atlanta, GA 30326