Welcome to Dr Cash Denver Home Buyers. We buy homes in Denver. We buy houses in any condition for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Denver metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
|# of Showings||None||10 or more|
|Repairs Needed||None||Usually $5000 to $30,000|
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Denver metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as Boulder, Greenwood Village, Castle Pines, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Lone Tree, Centennial, Englewood, Superior, Westminster, Longmont, Louisville, Erie, Castle Rock, Broomfield, Lafayette, Littleton, Thornton, Commerce City, Lakewood, Brighton, Northglenn, Wheat Ridge, Golden, Parker, Sedalia / Deckers, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are Dr Cash Denver Home Buyers. We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Read about the Eye-Popping Home Prices in Metro Denver in 2020 / 2021
Interesting Facts About Denver
- Denver is located one mile above sea-level and is therefore referred to as the “Mile High City”
- Denver can claim the largest city park system in the USA. There are 205 parks within its city limits and 20,000 acres of parks in the surrounding areas and mountains.
- The largest rodeo in the world, the Western Stock Show, is held annually in Denver.
- Denver and Colorado voters turned down an opportunity to host the winter Olympics in 1976 – the first time a U.S. city had done so. 62% of the voters were opposed because of the projected cost, pollution, population increases.
- The popular Buckhorn Exchange restaurant has hosted both Buffalo Bill and Sitting Bull.
- The current city of Denver originally existed as three separate towns with different names. An agreement was reached to combine all three towns with a single name in 1859. In return for dropping their names, the other two towns enjoyed a barrell of whiskey that was shared by all.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.