Welcome to Dr Cash Fort Worth Home Buyers. We buy homes in Fort Worth . We buy houses in any condition for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors – home buyers focused on the Fort Worth metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
|# of Showings||None||10 or more|
|Repairs Needed||None||Usually $5000 to $30,000|
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors – home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Fort Worth metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as Wedgewood, Mansfield, Hurst, Saginaw, Benbrook, Euless, Cleburne, Burleson, Roanoke, Bedford, Weatherford, Azle, North Richland Hills, Haltom City, Southlake, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
- No Repairs
- No Showings
- No 6-month contract with a realtor
- No “re-negotiating” purchase price with iBuyers
- No waiting for buyer’s lender to approve a mortgage loan
- Stop foreclosure
- Quick Transaction
Contact us with the contact form on this page or call us at 817-210-4299.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are Dr Cash Fort Worth Home Buyers. We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link – How does it work? – to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem – we buy houses in any condition – “as-is” condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You – the seller – are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Fort Worth
- 60% of the paper money printed for the USA is printed at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing Western Currency Facility in Fort Worth
- The oldest and longest running rodeo in the USA is the Fort Worth Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show
- Nicknamed “Cowtown” because it was a stopping point and trading center on the Chisholm Trail used for transporting cattle
- Fort Worth was originally established as an army post to protect settlers after the Mexican-American war
- Billy Bob’s Texas was originally a cattle barn but today promotes itself as “The World’s Largest Honkey Tonk”
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
801 W 1st St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Hours of Operation: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm every day