We buy homes in Houston. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on Houston.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - house buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Houston metro area. This includes outer areas such as Sugar Land, Stafford, Richmond, Greatwood, Cinco Ranch, Missouri City, Katy, The Woodlands, Spring, Pasadena, Pearland, Friendswood, Clear Lake City, Kingwood, Humble, Spring, Jersey Village, Cypress, and others.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
Steve has bought and sold houses throughout the Houston metro area. He started as a remodeling contractor 25 years ago and he began buying houses in 2006. His company, Update Construction LLC, has an outstanding reputation in the house buying business, is an A+ rated member of the Houston Better Business Bureau and has only 5-star reviews. He gives you professional service and guarantees to close!
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Houston
- Houston is the largest city in Texas and will soon be the third largest city in the USA.
- Houston has the most affordable housing of the 10 largest metropolitan areas in the USA. Houston’s housing costs are approximately 39% lower than the average of all cities with populations above 1.5 million.
- Houston’s cost of living is the second lowest of all major cities in the United States.
- More than 90 languages are spoken in the Houston area.
- The Texas Medical Center, located in Houston, is the largest medical center in the world.
- The Port of Houston is the nation’s second largest port in total tonnage.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Steve's goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
9801 Westheimer Rd, Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042