We buy homes in Indianapolis. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Indianapolis metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Indianapolis metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as Whitestown, Morgantown, New Palestine, Ingalls, Greenwood, Plainfield, Sheridan, Mooresville, Pittsboro, Martinsville, Lawrence, Westfield, Beech Grove, Fishers, Speedway, Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Shelbyville, Carmel, Lebanon, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Indianapolis
- Sliced bread was “born” in Indianapolis. Wonder Bread was the first to publicly market sliced bread.
- Indianapolis is the only major city in the USA not located on a river.
- Indianapolis is the second largest state capital based on population. Phoenix is first.
- The Indianapolis 500 is considered the largest sports facility in the world. More than 600,000 visitors can attend.
- Indianapolis became the capital of Indiana in 1825.
- The third largest cemetery in the USA, Crown Hill, is located in Indianapolis.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
333 N. Alabama Street, Suite 350
Indianapolis, IN 46204