Welcome to Dr Cash Las Vegas Home Buyers. We buy homes in Las Vegas. We buy houses in any condition. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on Las Vegas.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
|# of Showings||None||10 or more|
|Repairs Needed||None||Usually $5000 to $30,000|
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate in the Las Vegas area which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Las Vegas metro area. This includes outer areas such as Boulder City, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Summerlin South, Henderson, Blue Diamond, Mesquite, Enterprise, Laughlin, Sandy Valley, North Las Vegas, Moapa Valley, Moapa Town, Searchlight, Paradise, Whitney, Winchester, Bunkerville, Indian Springs, and others.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
No 6-month contract with a realtor
No "re-negotiating" purchase price with iBuyers
No waiting for buyer's lender to approve a mortgage loan
Contact us with the contact form on this page or call us at 702-605-6767.
No Fees / No Commissions
We are Dr Cash Las Vegas Home Buyers. We are residential property investors and there are NO fees, NO commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Legal Disclosures For Home Sellers In Nevada
Interesting Facts About Las Vegas
- In 2009 Las Vegas lead the nation in home foreclosures – one filing for every 16 households.
- The business of Las Vegas is evolving and some of the latest attractions are lavish mega-nightclubs, contemporary entertainers, business conventions, celebrity chefs and dazzling restaurants, and eclectic museums.
- Zillow named Las Vegas as the fourth best market for first-time homebuyers in 2016.
- Before gambling became its primary industry, Las Vegas marketed itself to tourists as a place to watch atomic bomb tests that the military was conducting in the desert.
- The largest true replica of the Eiffel Tower is 541 feet tall (half scale) and is located at the Paris Las Vegas hotel and casino in Las Vegas.
- It is estimated that Las Vegas has 60% of the world’s best hotels.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
Read about the opening of our Las Vegas office.