We buy homes in Las Vegas. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on Las Vegas.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate in the Las Vegas area which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Las Vegas metro area. This includes outer areas such as Boulder City, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Summerlin South, Henderson, Blue Diamond, Mesquite, Enterprise, Laughlin, Sandy Valley, North Las Vegas, Moapa Valley, Moapa Town, Searchlight, Paradise, Whitney, Winchester, Bunkerville, Indian Springs, and others.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
Mark "Coach" Collard
Investor, Coach, Realtor & Outback Thinker - Coach Collard has been buying, selling & creatively financing real estate, as well as coaching investors and real estate agents since 1999. Coach Collard is founder and partner of the Outback Real Estate Investment Network, a seminar and empowerment company in Las Vegas. He travels and speaks internationally on real estate, and he hosts events all over the Southwest for real estate professionals and real estate investors. His mission is to fundamentally change thinking in real estate. His passion is to empower people to break through their limiting beliefs around acquiring real estate to create even more profits and to maximize their bottom line. He is an innovator that takes action on unique market opportunities and develops exit strategies that are market proof, creating success and maximizing ROI in all markets. You can reach him with the contact form on this page or at 702-605-6767.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Las Vegas
- In 2009 Las Vegas lead the nation in home foreclosures – one filing for every 16 households.
- The business of Las Vegas is evolving and some of the latest attractions are lavish mega-nightclubs, contemporary entertainers, business conventions, celebrity chefs and dazzling restaurants, and eclectic museums.
- Zillow named Las Vegas as the fourth best market for first-time homebuyers in 2016.
- Before gambling became its primary industry, Las Vegas marketed itself to tourists as a place to watch atomic bomb tests that the military was conducting in the desert.
- The largest true replica of the Eiffel Tower is 541 feet tall (half scale) and is located at the Paris Las Vegas hotel and casino in Las Vegas.
- It is estimated that Las Vegas has 60% of the world’s best hotels.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Coach's goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stree-free as possible.
9205 W Russell Rd, Building 3, Suite 240
Las Vegas, NV 89148