We buy homes in Los Angeles. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Los Angeles metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Los Angeles metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as West Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Flower District, Inglewood, Harvard Heights, Sunset Junction, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Commerce, Pasadena, Westwood, Fairfax, Cudahy, Compton, Studio City, Century City, Burbank, Huntington Park, Silver Lake, Bell, Bell Gardens, Van Nuys, Westchester, Maywood, Reseda, Hawaiian Gardens, Lynwood, South Gate, Venice, Santa Monica, Mar Vista, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Los Angeles
- Oil was discovered in Los Angeles in 1892 and by 1923 the city produced 25% of the world’s oil.
- Los Angeles is considered the entrepreneurial capital of the world with approximately 200,000 small businesses. This is twice the number of small businesses than any other U.S. region.
- Los Angeles is the second most populas city in the country after New York City.
- The city is considered the entertainment center of the world with over 100 movie and production crews shooting within the city at any one time.
- The third largest airport in the world is the Los Angeles International Airport.
- Founded in 1781 the city’s first name was “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles de la Porciuncula” – this translates to “The Town of Our Lady the Queen of Los Angeles of the Porciuncula River”
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stree-free as possible.
3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90034