We buy homes in Miami. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Miami metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
|# of Showings||None||10 or more|
|Repairs Needed||None||Usually $5000 to $30,000|
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Miami metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as Coral Gables, Plantation, Coconut Grove, Little Havana, Miami Lakes, Hialeah, Hollywood, Lauderhill, West Park, Opa-locka, Miami Gardens, Miramar, Dania Beach, Aventura, Davie, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Miami
- Miami is the only city in the USA to be founded by a woman. Her name was Julia Tuttle.
- Miami gets its name from one of the native Indian tribes – the Mayaimi
- In Miami’s official meteorological history it has snowed one time
- Its port is known as the Cruise Capital of the World because of the millions of cruise passengers that sail annually
- Famous pirates visited Miami and included Lafitte, Blackbeard, and Gasparilla. Buried treasures of gold, silver, and jewelry have been discovered in the Miami area
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.