Welcome to Dr Cash Orlando Home Buyers. We buy homes in Orlando. We buy houses in any condition for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on Orlando.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
|# of Showings||None||10 or more|
|Repairs Needed||None||Usually $5000 to $30,000|
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Orlando metro area. This includes nearby metro areas such as Meadow Woods, Belle Isle, Ocoee, Clermont, Oakland, Wekiva Springs, Winter Springs, Winter Park, Oviedo, St. Cloud, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Kissimmee, Apopka, Casselberry, Winter Garden, and more.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are Dr Cash Orlando Home Buyers. We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Orlando
- Orlando claims to be home to more than 100 lakes (many are sinkholes) and Lake Eola is a giant sinkhole in the middle of downtown
- Orlando was the center of Florida’s early citrus industry until the “great freezes” of 1894/1895 destroyed most everything
- Big Tree Park is home to “Big Tree”, a large oak tree that forestry experts estimate to be 500 years old
- Orlando claims to be the most visited destination in the world with 66 million visitors in 2015 (Walt Disney World, Sea World, Island of Adventures, and more)
- Orlando is home to the Tupperware company
- Orlando Housing Trends in 2020
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
Orlando, FL 32820