Welcome to Dr Cash Philadelphia Home Buyers. We buy homes in Philadelphia. We buy houses in any condition for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on Philadelphia.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Philadelphia metro area. This includes outer areas such as Pennington, Chalfont, Wenonah, Narberth, Melrose Park, Darby, Medford Lakes, Haddonfield, Yardley, Haddon Heights, Collegeville, Swarthmore, Conshohocken, Malvern, Ivyland, East Marlborough Township, and others. A more complete list is below.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
No 6-month contract with a realtor
No "re-negotiating" purchase price with iBuyers
No waiting for buyer's lender to approve a mortgage loan
Contact us with the contact form on this page or call us at 215-800-0900.
No Fees / No Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Philadelphia
- The nation’s first library, The Library Company of Philadelphia, was founded by Benjamin Franklin in 1731.
- Philadelphia has the second largest Italian and Irish populations, exceeded only by New York City.
- America’s oldest continually inhabited street is Elfreth’s Alley in Old City, Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia’s park system is one of the biggest (and oldest) in the nation, comprised of 63 parks that cover 9200 acres.
- The city is home to the nation’s first American university (University of Pennsylvania), first hospital (Pennsylvania Hospital), and first children’s hospital (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia).
- Philadelphia has the 9th highest gross domestic product for a city in the world.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
100 N 18th St, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19103