We buy homes in Phoenix. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Phoenix metro area.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments in the greater Phoenix metro area. This includes other metro areas such as Scottsdale, Chandler, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Queen Creek, Tempe, Carefree, Paradise Valley, Youngtown, Gilbert, Maricopa, Fountain Hills, Liltchfield Park, Queen Creek, Chandler, Anthem, Glendale, Mesa, Surprise, Goodyear, Citrus Park, Cave Creek, San Tan Valley, Avondale, Buckeye, and Peoria.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Phoenix
- The Phoenix area has more days of sunshine than any other major U.S. city – 320 days per year.
- 122 degrees is the hottest temperature ever recorded in Phoenix (1990).
- In downtown Phoenix the streets that run east and west are named after U.S. presidents.
- Phoenix is the only state capital of the 50 U.S. states that has a population greater than 1,000,000. That makes Phoenix the largest (population) state capital in the nation.
- Phoenix has the 5th largest city population in the nation with more than 1.5 million.
- Phoenix, and most of Arizona, have decided to forgo Daylight Savings Time. No need to change all your clocks twice a year. Yeah!
- Phoenix resides in Maricopa County, which banned residential wood burning fireplaces because of the smoke particulates that worsened the area’s smog.
- A saguaro cactus has a lifespan of up to 300 years.
- Phoenix has more than 1000 miles of water canals and irrigation ditches, most of which overlay the original canals and ditches dug by the ancient Hohokam people 500 to 1400 years ago.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stree-free as possible.
2550 W Union Hills Dr, Suite 350
Phoenix, AZ 85027