We buy homes in Tampa and the St Petersburg area. We buy houses for CASH. NO fees. NO showings. NO repairs. NO hassles. We are real estate investors - home buyers focused on the Tampa / St Petersburg metro areas.
Compare Dr Cash vs Traditional Realtors
Sell Your House Fast
We are real estate investors - home buyers, rehabbers, and sometimes landlords. We buy any type of residential real estate in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area which includes houses, rental homes, duplexes, and apartments. This includes other metro areas such as Keystone, Largo, Redington Shores, Westchase, Fish Hawk, Land O' Lakes, Safety Harbor, Indian Rocks Beach, St. Pete Beach, Bloomingdale, Pebble Creek, Pinellas Park, Wesley Chapel, Seminole, Cheval, Northdale, Lutz, East Lake, Carrollwood, Treasure Island, Lakeland Highlands, Feather Sound, Citrus Park, Belleair, Madeira Beach, Riverview, Safety Harbor, Temple Terrace, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Valrico, Lake Magdalene, Highland City, Odessa, New Port Richey, and Brandon.
We make decisions FAST because we are the decision-makers. We do not need a bank or mortgage lender to approve anything since we are NOT asking for new financing. We use CASH to pay off existing mortgages and real estate liens.
NO Fees or Commissions
We are residential property investors and there are NO fees or commissions for our efforts. When we buy a house we are acting as the principal buyer. Click this link - How does it work? - to read more
Major Structural Repairs Needed?
No problem - we buy houses in any condition - "as-is" condition. We do our own inspections of the houses and we evaluate the major components. These components are:
Should any of these items need repair or replacement we will factor that into our cash offer. You - the seller - are NOT required to make any repairs.
Interesting Facts About Tampa and Tampa Bay
- The recorded history of temperatures in Tampa have never exceeded 99 degrees.
- Tampa claims the world’s largest Spanish restaurant, which is Florida’s oldest – the Columbia restaurant at Ybor City.
- Tampa Bay also claims Florida’s biggest port.
- The Great Florida Birding Trail is a network of birding sites – more than 500 – that offers trails, parks, and hiking for bird watchers and enthusiasts.
- For more than 100 years Tampa Bay has hosted the Gasparilla Pirate Festival – which includes a parade, live entertainment, and a “pirate invasion”!
- Phosphate, a key ingredient for fertilizer production, is the number one export of Tampa.
A home is usually the most valuable asset owned by an individual and the process of selling can be daunting at times. Our associates have worked with thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to give you, the home seller, a fair and reasonable offer for your house and to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
4511 North Himes Ave, Suite 200
Tampa, FL 33614